

Sparky
-
Sparky replied to the discussion Aromatherapy: More Than Just Fragrance in the forum Complementary Therapies: A World of Holistic Healing 2 years ago
Aromatherapy: More Than Just Fragrance
@treetop, try sandalwood or frankincense. They have a grounding effect that’s great for meditation sessions.
-
Sparky replied to the discussion Aromatherapy: More Than Just Fragrance in the forum Complementary Therapies: A World of Holistic Healing 2 years ago
Aromatherapy: More Than Just Fragrance
I’ve recently started using lavender oil for relaxation. It’s amazing how a few drops in my diffuser at night helps me sleep better. Has anyone else tried this?
-
Susie and
Sparky are now connected 2 years ago -
zenseekertara and
Sparky are now connected 2 years ago -
Sparky and
soufulmaya are now connected 2 years ago
-
Sparky posted an update 2 years ago
Exploring this vibrant community has been an enlightening journey. I love connecting with like-minded individuals here at The Zen Rooms and discovering new perspectives on holistic wellness
-
Sparky posted an update 2 years ago
0:12
-
Thank you, I have completed the ‘Start Your Zen Journey Now!’ course and found it helpful. I would definitely recommend it. I am going to enrol in the mediation course next!😄
-
-
Sparky and
Phill are now connected 2 years ago -
Sparky posted an update 2 years ago
I just got my essential oil diffuser from the Zen Rooms shop. Starting with lavender. Any other oil recommendations for a newbie? #AromatherapyJourney”
-
Hey Sparky, you should read ‘Unlock the Power of Scent’ on the Zen Rooms blog. It’s got great tips on essential oils for different moods and purposes. Really helpful for beginners! 🌿🔗
https://staging.thezenrooms.co.uk/aromatherapy-with-essential-oils-and-diffusers/
- View 1 reply
-
-
Sparky became a registered member 2 years ago




