
thezenrooms
-
thezenrooms posted an update 2 years ago
2 years ago (edited)
Hello, everyone; I wanted to share a glimpse into my current project. I’m working on an oil painting, measuring 1m x 1m. The concept behind this piece is quite thought-provoking – it’s centred around the theme of our society’s addiction to mobile phones and social media and how it impacts our daily lives and well-being. I’m aiming to capture…
3 Comments-
I’m excited to reveal the completed piece of my latest oil painting! It’s now finished and available for sale on our website. Measuring 1m x 1m, this painting is a striking commentary on our society’s attachment to mobile phones and social media. It’s meant to evoke thoughts about how these devices influence our interactions and perceptions. You…
- View 2 replies
-
-
thezenrooms posted an update 3 years ago
-
thezenrooms posted an update 3 years ago
-
thezenrooms posted an update 3 years ago
-
thezenrooms posted an update 3 years ago
-
thezenrooms posted an update 3 years ago
Welcome






